There are a lot of moving parts to hosting a successful conference or event. And with all you have to juggle, the last thing you need to worry about is what’s happening on the stage. As a professional emcee – one who knows the ins and outs of successful events -not only will Michelle add fun and energy to your program, but she’ll reduce your stress and help elevate the entire conference experience for you and your attendees.
Here’s some of what she can do for you:
- She’ll meet with you by phone or in-person before the event to discuss the program.
- She’ll keep the flow of the program from speaker to speaker, and keep the program running on time.
- She’ll connect with your speakers beforehand to share logistics, event theme, timing expectations, etc.
- She’ll introduce each speaker, and thank them after their session.
- She’ll help with award ceremonies in any capacity necessary.
- She can interview guests or moderate panel discussions.
- She can emcee your gala event so event organizers can enjoy the evening.
- She can provide strength and stretch energy breaks through-out the event.
- She will add fun and energy to transition times.
- She will be a consistent, friendly and approachable part of your team that will increase your attendee fun-factor.
Hire Michelle to simply emcee, or bring her in to provide one or more keynote and breakout sessions, and include emcee duties as a reduced-fee add-on.
Connect with Michelle today to discuss your event needs.